The Knitting and Stitching Show: One-Day Ticket for €10 (29% Off)
– One ticket to the first or last day of the The Knitting and Stitching Show Dublin
– When: 30 October or 2 November
– Where: Simmonscourt, RDS, Ballsbridge
– Door time: 10am
Choose from the following options for one adult ticket:
– €10 for Thursday 30 October (29% off)
– €10 for Sunday 2 November (29% off)
The Knitting and Stitching Show comes to Dublin to showcase an array of craft and textile tools, materials, project ideas and galleries. Over 200 exhibitors are expected to grace the event, offering everything from fabrics to beads and yarns to sewing machines. The show also offers the chance to peruse the work of graduates, college students, and established designers including Black Sheep, Ann Small and Sue Walton, and the Silkfelt Collective. Sewing and craft workshops focusing on various skills or projects can also be booked for a fee.
The Fine Print
– Validity: Valid for date specified on voucher only.
– Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
– Booking: No booking required. Present printed MyDeal on arrival. No cancellations.
– Restrictions: Valid Thu 10am-5.30pm; Sun 10am-5pm. Valid on option purchased only.
– Original values: Verified using our merchant’s website on 25 Sep 2014.
The Knitting and Stitching Show
Simmonscourt, RDS Ballsbridge Dublin 4