Spice of India: €20 for €40 Indian A La Carte Voucher
– Add some Spice of India to your dinnertime.
– Pay €20 for a €40 voucher to spend on the a la carte menu.
The Best Bits
– It may seem off the beaten track but you can grab the number 39 Dublin Bus out to Clonsilla.
– Choose any dish you like off the a la carte menu.
– Delicious selection of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes all served in a blend of aromatic spices.
– If you can’t take the heat then try one of the mild sauces instead.
– Can be used seven days a week from 4pm, just remember to book in advance.
About Spice of India, Clonsilla
Spice of India in Clonsilla is the latest addition to the family of restaurants that originated on South William Street. The chefs create aromatic dishes, bursting with flavour while putting a lot of care and attention into their craft, so don’t expect your run-of-the-mill fast food. The restaurant offers a casual dining experience, perfect for large groups and romantic dining too.
Spice of India – Clonsilla
5 Weavers Row
01 823 6923
Monday to Sunday: 4 – 11.30pm (subject to change)
- spice of india 40 for 20