Red Mountain Open Farm: Halloween Family Entry for €10 (60% Off)
A happy gathering of pigs, goats and other furry animals awaits at Red Mountain Open Farm, where visitors can explore the rolling greenery on a chugging peddle tractor, specially made over in a Halloween theme. It’s a family-run mixed farm with tillage, sheep, poultry and horses, set in the open countryside of the Boyne Valley. Visitors can explore the straw mazes, play in the large outdoor sand pit, ride around on peddle tractors and have fun go-karting. The farm holds horse and carriage rides and country farm walks. Families of five (usually €25) can also grab teas, coffees and soft drinks, and brave taking photos in the witch’s den.
The Fine Print
– Validity: Expires 2 Nov 2014 and Halloween events valid 25 Oct-2 Nov 2014 only.
– Purchase: Limit 1 per family (Max 5 people). May buy 10 additional as gifts.
– Booking: Required by email firstname.lastname@example.org. 48-hour cancellation policy.
– Restrictions: Valid Sat-Sun 11am-5pm and Mon-Sat 11am-5pm and Sun 1pm-5pm for Halloween events. See website www.redmountainopenfarm.ie# for more information. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Under 12 months enter free. €2.50 surcharge for Spin on Blue Barrel Express Train or Horse and carriage.
– Original values: Verified using our merchant’s website on 2 Oct 2014.
Red Mountain Open Farm
Corballis Donore Drogheda Co Meath