Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator Online Courses from €19 (Up to 93% Off)
Aspiring graphic designers can learn the tricks of the trade with one, two or three online courses from the International Academy of Computer Training. Covering the ins and outs of Photoshop (usually €149), InDesign (€99) and Illustrator (€99), the courses are delivered through a range of demonstrations, downloadable exercises and online templates, and can be accessed on PCs, Macs and tablets. Participants can complete the course in their own time, and will receive an CPD certificate when they pass the final exam.
– Photoshop: surveys the full design process, from the importing of images through to final production considerations for finished artwork
– InDesign: teaches how to use InDesign to develop different types of documents, from simple fliers to newsletters, incorporating graphics created in Photoshop and Illustrator
– Illustrator: leads students through the design process, covering a variety of ways to produce artwork and the issues involved in professional graphic design
Choose from the following options for online graphic design courses:
– €19 for any one of the courses (up to 87% off)
– €24 for any two of the courses (up to 90% off)
– €29 for all three of the courses (93% off)
eLearnPhotoshop has provided an extensive range of computer-training courses since 1993. Available for businesses and individuals, options include classroom training, blended online learning and multimedia CD training, plus iLive Learning, which sees instructors live-stream demonstrations to students’ computers.
The Fine Print
– Validity: Must redeem by 27 Nov 2014. Course content available for lifetime access from registration date.
– Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as a gifts.
– Booking: Register online ay www.elearnphotoshop.com/redeem/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.
– Restrictions: No software included. Windows XP or higher required. Excludes software. Includes certificate.
– Original values: Verified using our merchant’s website on 21 Aug 2014.