New Spring Sunday Lunch Experience at Marco Pierre White, Donnybrook: €19.95 for a 4-Course Lunch for 1 or €39.90 for 2 People
– A special meal with friends and family at Marco Pierre White Courtyard Bar and Grill.
– €19.95 for the new spring four-course Sunday lunch for one person.
– Or €39.90 for two people.
The Best Bits
– The vibe? classic, comfortable, relaxed and playful.
– The setting? an opulent room, you’ll feel at home in… only better.
– The food? simple elegant dishes using the finest ingredients.
– Available on Sunday at 1 – 5pm from February 1.
– The ideal way to ease away a pleasant Sunday afternoon and catch up with family and friends.
Your MyDeal Experience
The menu comprises a choice of four starters including such classics as their signature shrimp cocktail with Melba toast and the homemade free range egg mayonaise.
Choose from six nourishing main courses including succulent steak with frites and Café de Paris butter. If that doesn’t get your taste buds tingling then perhaps the roasted shoulder of lamb with gratin dauphinois, root vegtables and minted peas will.
To finish enjoy family favourite desserts like rice pudding and apple crumble and a cup of tea or coffee.
About Marco Pierre White Courtyard Bar and Grill, Donnybrook
At Marco Pierre White Courtyard Bar and Grill, Donnybrook, old school glamour, attentive service and classic dishes are on the menu. When you walk into Marco’s, through a beautiful courtyard garden, you’ll know you’re in for more than a delicious Sunday lunch. With the option of alfresco dining on the heated terrace, you’ve got a truly unique dining experience.
Marco Pierre White Courtyard Bar & Grill – Dublin 4
1 Belmont Ave
01 551 0555
Sunday Lunch is served from 1 – 5pm (subject to change)