London: 1 to 3 Nights With Flights from €79 Per Person; Plus Tour from €95 Per Person
– City centre hotel near Hyde Park
– Dublin, Shannon, Cork and Knock flights included
– Options with Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
– Bookings fulfilled by Clearsky Holidays
What You Get
Included in all options: Stay for two in standard double or twin room with Dublin, Shannon, Cork and Knock flights arriving between November 2014-February 2015
Unwinding on the edge of a leafy plateau, The Gresham Hotel is a western step from the hustle and bustle of the city centre. This abode sits a 15-minute drive from the British Museum, alluring with a wide collection of exhibits revealing parts of humanity’s culture and history. The proximity to transportation links makes this hotel a good starting point to explore this capital, from the nearby designer labels of Kensington to the theatre-sprinkled land and opulent clubs of West End. Guests are invited to en suite rooms simply decorated with light wood furnishings, and appointed with TVs and hot drink-making facilities. A lounge and a dining area await tourists with hearty breakfasts and refreshing tipples or soft drinks.
MyDeal’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or in one of the city markets.
Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
During this tour holidaymakers have the opportunity to admire some of London’s cultural landmarks such as the Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and Greenwich while cruising in style on board the River Red Rover boasting an upper deck and lower saloon.
While enjoying the views and live comentary, customers may sample light refreshments from the onboard bar or cafe.
– The river cruise departs every 40 minutes from Westminster Pier, Waterloo Pier (near the London Eye), Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier (near the Cutty Sark).
– Guests may hop on or off at any of the piers as often as they like throughout the day. The shortest trip between piers lasts approximately 20-30 minutes, while the full round trip takes approximately 2.5 hours.
– Tour includes live commentary
– Excludes food, drinks and hotel pick-up or drop-off
– Bar, cafe and toilets are available on board
– Wheelchair accessible
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
Clearsky Holidays will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Clearsky Holidays at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a MyDeal, and can he stay in my room?
Children aged 2 and older will need a Groupon for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Clearsky Holidays at the time of booking.
– Standard double room.
– Lounge bar and dining area.
– Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
– Pets not allowed.London: 1 to 3 Nights With Flights from €79 Per Person; Plus Tour from €95 Per Person,