From €599pps for 7-Night 4* Ski Holiday to Austria, incl. Flights, Transfers, Accommodation, Meals & Representative Service
– Enjoy picture-perfect St. Johann with a seven-night ski holiday to Austria.
– An action packed ski resort with perfectly groomed slopes and toboggan runs.
– Try out some of the best aprés ski in Austria with a selection of lively bars and restaurants.
– Spend the evening drinking gluhwein by open fire before sledding back down the mountain on a toboggan.
– Or take a sleigh-ride around this pretty resort before sampling some of the beautiful food in one of the mountain restaurants
– Directski.com staff will be happy to advise you on a ski pack that is ideal for you, based on your ability.
Is it for me?
If you get piste off with the festive season by the time the New Year rolls in, you’ll love this adrenaline junkie’s ski escape to Austria. Combine your favourite winter sport with breathtaking scenery in St. Johann.
– €599pps departing Dublin Airport on January 3, 10 or 17
– €649pps departing Dublin Airport on March 7
– €649pps departing Cork Airport on January 3
– €749pps departing Dublin Airport on December 20
– Return flights to Salzburg from your chosen airport with a 20kg checked bag
– Return transfers from airport to resort
– Seven-night stay in the three-star Hotel Bruckenwirt
– Breakfast and evening meal each day
– Service of the Directski.com representative in resort
– All flight taxes
The four-star Hotel Bruckenwirt is located in the heart of the Kitzbuhel Alps, with breathtaking views of the stunning resort from the cosy rooms. The family-run accommodation offers a lovely retreat after a day on the mountains with breakfast and evening meals included. For your convenience the ski bus stops outside the hotel and the nursery slopes are only a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
About St. Johann, Austria:
Located between the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Wilder Kaiser Mountains, St. Johann in Tirol is a bustling, picturesque town with plenty to do for skiers and non-skiers alike. The Schneewinkel lift pass provides access to 170km of slopes around nearby resorts. And if that’s not enough, the Kitzbüheler Alpen card offers an expansive ski area with over 1,000km of pistes to explore.
With such varied terrain, this is an ideal resort for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities. It offers good nightlife and it’s great for families too. The town is well linked by public transport to Kitzbühel and other resorts.
Spend your evening sipping on a glass of gluhwein by the fire in one of the many lively bars and restaurants around the village.
Anything else I should know?
– Valid for set departure dates and subject to availability.
– You must call Directski.com on 1890 201 205 within 48 hours of purchasing your coupon to book your holiday (no refunds for bookings made outside this timeframe).
– The price is per person sharing so two coupons need to be purchased.
– Ski pack is not included but can be purchased from Directski.com at the time of booking with a great choice of ski pack options available which can be tailored to your personal needs.
– Purchase limits: 4 for you and 4 as gifts, but there is a limit of one coupon per person per stay.
St. Johann – Directski.com
5600 Sankt Johann
1890 201 205