From €499pps for 7-Night Ski Holiday to Austria, incl. Flights, Transfers, Accommodation, Meals & Representative Service
– Spend some time in picture-perfect Soll with a seven-night ski holiday to Austria.
– Soll is part of the SkiWelt, Austria’s largest linked ski area with over 279km of piste.
– Try out some of the best aprés ski in Austria with a selection of lively bars and restaurants.
– Spend the evening drinking gluhwein by open fire before sledding back down the mountain on a toboggan.
– Or take a horse drawn carriage around this pretty resort before sampling some beautiful food in one of the mountain restaurants
– Directski.com staff will be happy to advise you on a ski pack that is ideal for you.
Is it for me?
If you get piste off with the festive season by the time the New Year rolls in, you’ll love this adrenaline junkie’s ski escape to Austria. Combine your favourite winter sport with breathtaking scenery in Soll.
– €499pps departing January 17
– €529pps departing January 3 or 10
– €549pps departing December 20
– €569pps departing February 7 or March 7
– Return flights from Dublin to Salzburg with one 20kg checked bag
– Return transfers from airport to resort
– Seven-night stay in the three-star Hotel Rubin
– Breakfast and evening meal each day
– Service of the Directski.com representative in resort
– Flight taxes
Hotel Rubin is ideally located in the heart of Soll’s lively aprés ski and nightlife scene. You’ll be just a five-minute walk to the nursery slopes and the ski school meeting place, and only a one-minute walk to the ski bus stop.
About Soll, Austria:
Soll is a lively resort offering ski holidays suitable for young, old and families alike. It’s the main gateway to the SkiWelt, Austria’s largest ski and snowboard area, offering 279km of runs for beginners all the way up to advanced skiers. Soll boasts the longest illuminated ski run in Austria which is well-lit and immaculately groomed. After a day on the piste, you can let loose with a spin on the toboggan run.
If you fancy a day out, the cities of Salzburg and Innsbruck are just over an hour’s drive away and have plenty on offer for tourists.
Anything else I should know?
– Valid for set departure dates, subject to availability.
– You must call Directski.com on 1890 201 205 within 48 hours of purchasing your coupon to book your holiday (no refunds for bookings made outside this timeframe).
– This is an adult only hotel. Children can not be accommodated in this hotel.
– The price is per person sharing so two coupons need to be purchased.
– Ski pack is not included but can be purchased from Directski.com at the time of booking with special beginner and intermediate packs on offer.
– Purchase limits: 2 for you and 2 as gifts, but there is a limit of one coupon per person per stay.
Soll, Austria – Directski.com
1890 201 205