Entry to Wicklow’s Historic Gaol: €3 for Child, €4 for Adult or €10 for Family Ticket
– Walk in the footsteps of Ireland’s oldest convicts at Wicklow’s Historic Gaol.
– €3 for one child’s ticket.
– €4 for one adult ticket.
– €10 for a family ticket; that’s two adults and up to three children.
The Best Bits
– Includes a partially guided tour and printed information on the individual cells.
– Meet Mary Morris the Matron and her husband, the cruel old Gaoler.
– Board the convict ship and embark on a rough voyage to the New World.
– Spot some familiar faces on your way around one of Ireland’s most historic buildings.
– Open seven days a week from 10.30am until 4.30pm.
– A fun, interactive day out for the whole family.
Your MyDeal Experience
Step back in time to the 1700s when Wicklow Gaol housed Ireland’s most violent criminals and cruel gaolers. Explore the cells where the prisoners spent their days and discover how the first Irish visitors to Australia were some of our most frightening convicts.
About Wicklow’s Historic Gaol
Wicklow’s Historic Gaol allows us to walk in the footsteps of Ireland’s most notorious criminals and their cruel Gaolers. You’ll be transported back in time from the moment you enter the building with most of the original features still intact. The interactive museum is a great day out for the whole family.
Wicklow’s Historic Gaol
Opening Hours (subject to change):
Monday – Sunday: 10.30am – 4.30pm