€89 for 1-Night or €119 for 2-Night Stay at The Headfort Arms Hotel, incl. Breakfast, 2-Course Evening Meal & Late Check Out at Headfort Arms Hotel
– €89 for a one-night, or €119 for a two-night stay for two at the Headfort Arms Hotel, Kells, Co. Meath.
– Includes a two-course meal in the award-winning Vanilla Pod restaurant.
– Enjoy a fresh breakfast on the morning of your departure and late check out until 2pm.
– Uncover the rich history and heritage of the Boyne Valley.
– Melt away your worries in the hotel’s luxury Spa Rooms.
Is it for me?
If you need some quality time with your nearest and dearest, then a couple of nights in the historic town of Kells will give you the privacy you need.
Where am I staying?
You’ll be surprised to learn the Headfort Arms Hotel is almost 200 years old as it boasts a modern style with old-world ambiance. The rooms ooze luxury thanks to the plush furniture, pristine en suite, plasma television and complimentary WiFi.
Visit The Spa Rooms for a spot of relaxation and if you’re feeling peckish, the hotel’s award-winning Vanilla Pod restaurant is a popular among newcomers and locals alike. Afterwards, you can dance the night away in the Kelltic Bar and adjoining LIV nightclub.
Halloween is a great time to visit Kells as they celebrate the Spirits of Meath Festival. Be sure to book an evening with the nearby Haunted Spooktacular or Farmaphobia where you’ll be scared witless in a fun Halloween experience suitable for all ages.
As well as being famously associated with the Book of Kells, the town’s rich heritage exists in many historic remains including the Abbey of Kells with its round tower and the high crosses of St. Columba’s churchyard. Head east to popular tourist sites like Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth, just a 30-minute drive away.
If you’re a keen golfer then bring along the caddy for a round of golf in the nearby Headfort Golf Club. The old course offers a scenic jaunt around Lord Headfort’s Estate while the new course has been ranked in the top 10 courses in Ireland.
Anything else I should know?
– This deal is valid seven days a week from October 12, 2014 until February 28, 2015, subject to availability.
– After purchasing your coupon, we advise booking within seven days in order to be in with the best chance to secure your preferred date.
– Two-course meal is valid for the set menu in the Vanilla Pod Restaurant.
– Children under 12 may stay for free (cots are available for infants); those aged between 12 – 18-years-old must pay a supplement of €15 per night.
– Late check out is valid Sunday to Thursday only, and is available until 2pm.
– Purchase limits: 2 for you and 4 as gifts, but there is a limit of one coupon per stay.
“The accommodation is clean, comfortable and updated to provide every convenience you would find in a large city hotel. The meal in the VanillaPod restaurant was excellent,high quality ingredients, different and interesting vegetables with an appetizing and attractive presentation. Top marks go to the London trained Chef.” – Julie P on TripAdvisor, September, 2014
“I enjoyed my stay at this hotel on August 21st, 2014. The staff were exceptionally courteous and efficient. The food was absolutely fabulous, particularly the in house made brown bread and the shortbread cookies.The room was spacious and spotless.I look forward to dining there again.” – W7363ZHPatricia on TripAdvisor, August, 2014
Headfort Arms Hotel