€7 for Croke Park Stadium Tour & Entry to the GAA Museum for 1
– Experience the magic of a match day and follow in the footsteps of legends at Croke Park.
– €7 for a tour of the stadium and entry to the GAA museum for one person.
The Best Bits
– Tickets are valid for both children and adults.
– Croke Park is Ireland’s largest and most iconic sporting arena, and is the 4th largest stadia in Europe.
– Check out the museum’s interactive games area and vast collection of trophies and jerseys.
– Learn all about Ireland’s unique national games and the fasted field game in the world.
– Follow in the footsteps of your favourite players when you visit team dressing rooms.
– Take a seat in the VIP area and enjoy panoramic views from the top tier of the stand.
Your MyDeal Experience
Experience the Croke Park stadium tour and immerse yourself in Ireland’s sporting and cultural heritage. Visit the dressing rooms, walk pitch side via the players’ tunnel and take a seat in the VIP area. The friendly guides will also bring you to the Players’ Lounge, corporate suites, and finally to the media centre on the top tier of the stadium where you will enjoy a spectacular view of the entire stadium.
A visit to the GAA Museum will complement your stadium tour, as you learn about the history of Ireland’s national games. The recently refurbished museum has a vast collection of sporting artifacts. Test your, and your family’s, skills in the interactive games area including how fast you can hit a sliothar,
The tour takes around 80 minutes, see a list of available times here.
About Croke Park
Apart from being the home of GAA and host to exhilerating club and county battles, Croke Park is one of the most impressive buildings on the Dublin skyline and steeped in Irish history. Offering a fun day out for all the family, the museum and stadium tour is suitable for all ages.
Croke Park – Dublin 3
See available tour times here:
Monday-Friday: 11.00, 13.00 and 15.00
Saturday: 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 13.00, 14.00 and 15.00
Sunday: 11.00, 12.00, 13.00, 14.00 and 15.00
(No Sunday tours available in September)