€69 for a 1-Night or €119 for a 2-Night Escape for 2 to Killarney incl. Welcome Drink on Arrival, Breakfast & Late Check Out at Best Western Eviston House Hotel
– €69 for a one-night or €119 for a two-night stay for two at the BEST WESTERN Eviston House Hotel, Killarney.
– Includes full Irish breakfast each morning, late check out and drink on arrival.
– Explore the beautiful lakes of Killarney.
– Enjoy great food and live music in the hotel’s Danny Mann pub.
– Free upgrade to Superior room – subject to availability.
– Discount vouchers for Killarney Outlet Centre.
Is it for me?
It is if you want a getaway that promises culture, history, relaxation and more.
Where am I staying?
You’ll be staying at the BEST WESTERN Eviston House Hotel , a family run hotel ideally situated in the heart of Killarney. You’ll be treated to a drink on arrival, to sip while mulling over your plans for the day.
Unwind in the fitness suite which boasts sauna and exercise equipment or pop into their famous Danny Mann Pub where you can experience excellent food, live traditional Irish music and great craic.
Local highlights include the serene Aghadoe townland, the Killarney National Park, Black Valley and the famous Lakes of Killarney, as well as the grand Muckross House and striking Ross Castle.
Anything else I should know?
– The deal is valid seven days a week from October 7 – 31, subject to availability.
– €25 supplement per room applies for Saturday night stays.
– Late check out is 2pm.
– We advise calling the hotel within seven days of purchasing your coupon to be in with the best chance of securing your preferred date.
– Deal is valid for stay in standard room but can be upgraded to superior room free of charge, subject to hotel availability.
– Welcome drink is choice of glass of beer, wine or mineral.
– Discounts for Killarney Outlet Centre available through hotel – enquire direct with hotel at check in.
– Limits 2 for you and 4 as gifts but there is a maximum of one coupon per couple per stay.
BEST WESTERN Eviston House Hotel
97 New Street
064 663 1640