€60 for 3-Course Meal for 2 at Belluccis with Bottle of Wine & 2 Signature Cocktails or €120 for 4 People incl. 2 Bottles of Wine & 4 Cocktails (value up to €277.80)
– The standard for Italian dining has been set at Belluccis, Ballsbridge.
– €60 for a three-course meal for two, including starter, main course and dessert each, along with a bottle of red or white and a Belluci’s signature cocktail.
– Or pay €120 for three-course meal for four with two bottles of wine and four cocktails.
– Robbie Fox’s Italian restaurant has been one of the consistent players on the Dublin dining scene in recent years.
– The kitchen impresses with New York-style Italian dishes; exceptional ingredients and skilfully executed dishes.
– Traditional pasta recipes share the menu with veal sirloin, duck leg confit, fillet steak, fillet of seabream and braised lamb shank.
– Enjoy a bottle of 2013 Pinot Grigio Parini or 2013 Montepulciano D’Abruzzo with your meal.
– As well as a Belluci’s signature cocktail each including choices such as Lavender Gin Sour, Spiced Magarita and Hot in Rio.
– Savvy service and divine desserts complete the dynamic package.
– View the full menu here.
– Located across from the RDS in Ballsbridge.
– Your coupon can be used Saturday to Thursday.
The red velvet booths, crisp white linen, exposed brickwork and dark, intimate lighting offers a pleasing balance of modern and traditional at Robbie Fox’s Belluccis. He has created a standard of meticulously selected ingredients, traditional Italian recipes and modern New York flair to create masterful dishes. It’s located directly across the road from the RDS Main Hall in Ballsbridge and is open seven days a week from 12 until 12 for brunch, lunch, dinner, wine and cocktails.
Beluccis – Ballsbridge
22-30 Merrion Road
01 668 9422
Valid Saturday to Thursday from noon until late
€60 for 3-Course Meal for 2 at Belluccis with Bottle of Wine & 2 Signature Cocktails or €120 for 4 People incl. 2 Bottles of Wine & 4 Cocktails (value up to €277.80),
- food deals dublin ireland
- meals deas dublin 2017