€59 for 1-Night or €99 for 2-Night Stay, incl. Breakfast, Late Check Out & Champagne when Dining in the Restaurant at the Hamlet Court Hotel
– €59 for a one-night, or €99 for a two-night stay in the Hamlet Court Hotel.
– Nestled in the luscious county Meath countryside, in Johnstownbridge.
– Available seven days a week from now until the end of March, 2015.
– Includes a celebratory glass of Champagne each if you dine in the hotel’s restaurant.
– Enjoy your full Irish breakfast on the morning of departure.
– And look forward to a lazy day with late check out.
Is it for me?
If you’re looking for a romantic break with your significant other, this luxury escape will sweep you both off your feet.
Where am I staying?
The award-winning Hamlet Court Hotel is located in the sleepy town of Johnstownbridge, nestled in to the luscious Co. Meath countryside. The hotel boasts clean, modern facilities with friendly staff throughout – just take a look at the rave reviews below.
All rooms are en-suite, with all modern amenities provided such as cable television, free WiFi, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
The quaint town of Enfield is but a stone’s throw from your hotel, offering an array of busy pubs and eateries to keep you satisfied.
Or if you’re planning a weekend stay, experience some traditional charm and music in the hotel’s atmospheric bar, Murty’s Bar. Live music, local faces and travelling tourists all get together at Murty’s for a night of music and craic.
Anything else I should know?
– The deal is valid seven days a week from October 22, 2014 until March 31, 2015, subject to availability.
– We recommend calling the hotel within seven days of purchasing your coupon to be in with the best chance of securing your preferred dates.
– Glass of Champagne per person if you decide to dine in Sabayon Restaurant.
– Late check out is valid Sunday – Thursday, and on Friday and Saturday by request and subject to availability.
– Purchase limits: 2 for you and 2 as gifts.
“I recently stayed at the Hamlet Court Hotel with 10 friends as part of a coach trip to the area. We were all very impressed with the hotel, the staff and management were all very friendly and welcoming and the food was amazing. The rooms were comfortable and we all enjoyed our stay very much – I would recommend this hotel.” – Margaret M on TripAdvisor, September 2014
“We have just come back from a three night stay and we were overwhelmed by the customer service, the excellent food and the cleanliness of the hotel. Will definitely go back to get some more happiness and see some of the most fantastic people in Ireland.” – Jayne11111 on TripAdvisor, September 2014
The Hamlet Court Hotel – Co. Meath
00 353 (0)46 954 1200
€59 for 1-Night or €99 for 2-Night Stay, incl. Breakfast, Late Check Out & Champagne when Dining in the Restaurant at the Hamlet Court Hotel,