€59 for 1-Night or €98 for 2-Night Stay for 2, incl. Bottle of Wine, Breakfast & Late Check Out at Muskerry Arms
– €59 for a one-night stay or €98 for a two-night stay for two people in the Muskerry Arms.
– A traditional Irish hotel, bar and restaurant located in the heart of Blarney town.
– Sip on a bottle of house wine in the lovely bar or restaurant.
– Enjoy breakfast each morning as well as late check out.
– Located just a 15-minute drive from Cork city centre.
– Winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
– Available seven days a week until the end of February, 2015.
Is it for me?
The wild, untamed, south-western countryside offers the perfect retreat for any city dweller. Blow away the cobwebs with a couple’s escape to Cork.
Where am I staying?
The Muskerry Arms is a traditional Irish guesthouse that was established way back in 1838 and has managed to maintain it’s charming, old-world decor and friendly hospitality ever since.
The guest rooms are beautifully appointed with everything you need for a comfortable night’s sleep. Downstairs you’ll find a lively bar and restaurant serving up hearty Irish fare and pint after pint of the black stuff.
You can’t go all the way to Blarney without visiting the 600-year-old Blarney Castle; it’s a world famous landmark and one of Ireland’s greatest treasures. You can bestow yourself with the gift of the gab while you’re at it by kissing the Blarney Stone.
Cork city is just a 15-minute drive away and has a fantastic atmosphere. Visit the many shops, pubs, restaurants and the English Market dotted around town.
Anything else I should know?
– This deal is valid seven days a week from November 7, 2014 until February 28, 2015, subject to availability.
– After purchasing your coupon, we advise booking within seven days in order to be in with the best chance of securing your preferred date.
– Late check out is valid until 2pm.
– Bottle of house wine can be enjoyed in the hotel’s bar or restaurant.
– Purchase limits: 1 for you and 4 as gifts.
“I stayed at the Muskerry Arms hotel for 2 nights. The hotel room was great, very clean and had everything you would expect and need. The inclusive breakfast was excellent. I ate at the resteraunt one evening and the fish and chips were very good and great value for money. The Guinness was first class and the live music was very good. All round everything was great…” – Artie98765 on TripAdvisor, August 2014
Muskerry Arms – Co. Cork
021 438 5200
Booking: 085 285 8128