€5 for Regular Main Course & Drink at Govinda’s for 1 Person, €10 for 2 People or €19 for 4 (value up to €40.80)
– Good food for the body and soul at Govinda’s Vegetarian Restaurant, Aungier Street.
– €5 for one regular main course and drink for one person.
– €10 for two people or €19 for four people.
The Best Bits
– Choose from their Aungier Street location.
– Casual, yet trendy, restaurants bursting with spicy sensations.
– A healthier, and much tastier, alternative to fast food.
Your MyDeal Experience
Check out the Aungier Street menu here and the Middle Abbey Street menu here. If you’re usually a meat-eater, rest assured you won’t miss it. Their dishes are chock-full of tasty vegetables and hearty substitutes.
About Govinda’s Vegetarian Restaurant
Govinda’s restaurant is owned and run by Hare Krishna practitioners who believe good food feeds more than just our bodies. And well-fed both your body and soul shall be. The dishes are influenced by Indian and European flavours, with various spices and aromas to be sampled in each well-portioned dish.
If I could only eat in one place it would be here. The food is generous and amazing and the staff are so friendly. Would eat here every night if I could! Great for veggies, but also those who like their meat. – Maureen L – October 2013 – TripAdvisor.ie.
Govinda’s Vegetarian Restaurant – Dublin 2
4 Aungier Street
P: 01 4750309
Opening Hours (subject to change):
Monday – Saturday: 12 – 9pm