€5 for Fish & Chips incl. Drink for 1 or €9 for 2 People at Marco’s Traditional Fish & Chips
– The chips are up at Marco’s Fish and Chips.
– €5 for fish and chips with a drink.
– Or €9 for fish and chips with a drink for two people.
The Best Bits
– Voted ‘Best Fish and Chips 2014’ by 98FM’S ‘Best of Dublin 2014’.
– Located in the heart of town on Lower Liffey Street.
– Just minutes from Temple Bar, O’Connell Street, Abbey Street and Henry Street.
– Valid for fresh cod or smoked fish with chips.
– Pop in whenever you’re feeling peckish.
– Open seven days a week from 11.30am until 8pm.
About Marco’s Fish & Chips
Located on Lower Liffey Street, just up from the Ha’penny Bridge, Marco’s is a fish and chip shop specialising in all our favourite treats. Voted ‘Dublin’s Best Fish and Chips 2014’ by 98FM’s ‘Best of Dublin 2014’, you can takeaway or sit-in. You’ll find fresh and smoked fish, burgers, southern fried chicken, baguettes and some of the fluffiest chips in town.
Marco’s Traditional Fish & Chips – Lower Liffey St
1 Liffey Street Lower, Dublin 1
(subject to change)