€5 for Admission to Powerscourt Waterfall for 2 People or €8 to Powerscourt Gardens for 2 People
– Grab a fun day out at Powerscourt Estate.
– Pay €5 for admission to Powerscourt Waterfall for two people.
– Or €8 for entry to Powerscourt Gardens for two people.
The Best Bits
– At an enormous 398-feet tall, it’s Ireland’s highest waterfall.
– Voted third best garden in the world by National Geographic.
– Children under 5 are free to the gardens while children under 2 are free to the waterfall.
– Grab both options and make a real day of it.
Your MyDeal Experience
The waterfall itself is an ideal location for picnics and barbecues, there’s a playground and wide open parklands for the kids to play in and dogs can even join the fun too, just as long as they’re kept on a leash.
Dating back to 1731 the gardens cover 47 acres and boast 200 varieties of trees, shrubs and flowers. From the ornate Italian Gardens, to the formal walks of the Rose and Kitchen Gardens, there are many hidden treasures to explore.
About Powerscourt Estate
Home to Ireland’s highest waterfall, beautiful gardens, championship golf courses and an historic house, it’s easy to see why Powerscourt Estate is one of Ireland’s most popular tourist spots.
With a limit of 10 coupons for you and 10 as gifts for all your friends, it’s the perfect spot for a family day out.
Powerscourt Estate – Wicklow
01 204 6000
Waterfall: Mon-Sunday: Sept & Oct: 10.30am – 5.30pm. Nov & Dec: 10.30am – 4.00pm
Gardens: Mon – Sun: 9.30am – 5.30pm (Close at dusk in winter)