€419pps for 2-Night or €489pps for 3-Night New Year’s City Break to Milan, incl. Flights & Breakfast at Donabate Travel
– Ring in the New Year in Europe’s most glamorous city, Milan.
– €419 per person sharing for a two-night stay.
– Or €489 per person sharing for a three-night stay.
– In the very centre of the city at the beautifully appointed Brunelleschi Hotel.
– Includes return flights with Ryanair departing on December 30.
– And a healthy breakfast each morning to set you up for the day.
Is it for me?
A chic European city, Italian food and wine, rich culture, beautiful art.. sounds like a ‘Happy New Year’ to me.
– Accommodation in the Brunelleschi Hotel
– Return flights with Ryanair
– 10kg carry-on luggage
Like any European city, the best way to explore Milan is on foot and by simply letting yourself drift about. After just a four-minute walk from the hotel, you’ll come in contact with the Gothic Duomo, a towering structure of frenzied architecture that can shock even the most knowledgeable architect.
Continue on towards the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie and you’ll find the Catholic Church’s masterpiece The Last Supper. After a troublesome past the fresco has now been fully restored and can be viewed in full colour.
We recommend the ladies take a walk around the Rectangle of Gold, a haute couture powerhouse where fashions can be seen from the catwalk within days of their showcase. Sure, the price tags are way out of budget but that doesn’t mean we can’t admire their splendour.
Anything else I should know?
– Departure dates are subject to availability.
– After purchasing your coupon, you must book directly with Donabate Travel within 48 hours of purchasing coupon (no refunds for bookings made outside this timeframe).
– Price is per person sharing a double / twin room – two coupons must be purchased.
– Flights depart Dublin airport via Ryanair with 10kg carry-on luggage included.
– Purchase limits: 4 for you and 4 as gifts
Hotel Brunelleschi – Milano
Via Baracchini, 12
01 843 4777