€39 for 1-Night Self-Catering Suite for up to 4 People in Killarney
– €39 for a one-night self-catering stay in The Travel Inn, Killarney for up to four people.
– Ideal for groups of friends or families who want to explore the west.
– With free access to the Gleneagle Hotel’s leisure facilities.
– Idyllic location in Fossa Village on the shores of Lough Leane.
– The vivacious Killarney town is less than a ten-minute drive away.
Is it for me?
If you want to spend a night away with a group of friends or family then this pristine, self-catering accommodation is ideal.
Where am I staying?
The Travel Inn is located in the beautiful Fossa Village, just three miles from Killarney town. The Inn was awarded TripAdvisor’s Traveller’s Choice Award in 2014 thanks to their all around great service.
The one-bedroom suite (where you’ll be staying) sleeps up to four people in a double ensuite bedroom, single bed and sofa bed with an adjoining living area and kitchenette with microwave (no oven). Head to The Valley Restaurant and The Valley Bar for a bite to eat, and you’ll have free access to the Kids’ Club and Leisure Club at the Inn’s sister Gleneagle Hotel.
You’ve got easy access to the best of the west with the Ring of Kerry and Wild Atlantic Way right on your doorstep. Explore Kerry’s famous countryside by hiring a local jarvey and taking a horse and trap through Killarney National Park, around Muckross Lake to the majestic Ross Castle.
No matter what time of year you visit Killarney, the cobbled streets are always packed with merry revellers. The traditional Irish music, cosy pubs, amazing restaurants and friendly locals make for an unforgettable atmosphere.
Anything else I should know?
– This deal is valid seven days a week from January 13 until March 26, subject to availability.
– Please note there is a microwave only and no oven in the kitchenette.
– Breakfast is not included but can be purchased during stay: €7 for adults and €3 for kids from Monday to Friday for continental, or €10 for adults and €5 for kids on Saturday and Sunday for full Irish.
– Restaurant and Bar Food Available Friday Nights, Saturday’s and Sunday’s only until March 26.
– After purchasing your coupon, we advise booking within seven days in order to be in with the best chance of securing your preferred date.
– The one bedroom suite sleeps up to four people on a double, single and sofa bed.
– Enjoy free access to the Kids’ Club and Leisure Club at The Gleneagle Hotel.
– Purchase limits: 2 for you and 2 as gifts.
Travel Inn – Killarney