€39 for 1, €99 for 3 or €129 for 4 x Fire & Ice Facials with Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
– Get Oscar-worthy skin with Krystal Clear Beauty.
– Formerly Pearl Beauty this popular salon is just a two-minute walk from Grafton Street.
– €39 for a Fire and Ice Facial with a relaxing back, neck and shoulder massage.
– €99 for three treatments.
– €129 for four treatments.
The Best Bits
– Open six days a week with late-night opening on Thursday and Friday.
– Fire and Ice Facials originated in Los Angeles and are a favourite among A-listers like Halle Berry and Gwyneth Paltrow before a big red carpet event.
– Fire part of the facial includes a masque rich in glycolic acid and retinol to remove dead skin cells.
– Ice part includes a nourishing masque full of skin-plumping hyaluronic acid and herbal antioxidants.
– Treatment takes approximately one hour.
Your MyDeal Experience
Fire and Ice Facials are designed to resurface and nourish the skin. You’ll start off with a gentle cleanse before the fire masque is applied. The fire masque contains glucolic acid and retinol to remove the dead skin cells – this encourages collagen production as well as opening up pores and allowing cleansing deep into the dermis layer. The hydrating ice masque can then flood hyaluronic acid and antioxidants into your skin.
It will end with a nourishing serum, eye cream, SPF moisture lock and relaxing back, neck and shoulder massage. Results will be visible after just one treatment. However, a course of four is recommended to see optimum results – especially for those with dehydrated or acne-prone skin.
About Krystal Clear Beauty
Krystal Clear Beauty is located in Morrison Chambers on Nassau Street, just around the corner from Grafton Street and across from Trinity College. The salon specialises in cutting-edge, results-driven beauty treatments. This is where you’ll find Hollywood A-lister treatments, right in the heart of Dublin city.
Krystal Clear Beauty (Formerly Pearl Treatments)
Room number 15, first floor Morrison Chambers
32 Nassau Street
087 138 5360
Monday to Wednesday : 11am – 6pm // Thursday & Friday: 12 to 8pm & Saturday: 10am – 4pm (subject to change)