€350 for Porcelain Crown or Veneer with Full Dental Exam at My Dental(value €650)
– Restore your teeth to their dazzling best with My Dental.
– €350 for a porcelain crown or veneer with full dental exam.
The Best Bits
– Carried out by industry experts.
– Ideally located in the heart of Ballsbridge.
– Helps restore the appearance of discoloured or damaged teeth.
– Just three visits are required to carry out treatments.
– Available from Monday to Friday at 9am until 7pm.
Your MyDeal Experience
What is a crown? Crowns are used to improve the strength or appearance of teeth. A crown is a type of dental restoration which completely caps or encircles a tooth or a dental implant. Crowns are often needed when a large cavity threatens the ongoing health of a tooth. See more here.
What is a Veneer? A veneer is a thin layer of material placed over a tooth surface, either to improve the look of a tooth, or to protect a damaged tooth surface. There are two main types of material used to make a veneer: composite and dental porcelain. Read more here.
About My Dental
My Dental clinic is ideally located in Ballsbridge and is a full-spectrum dental practice offering the most modern and advanced treatments in general, aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry. Using only state-of-the art technology to create a caring, modern and relaxed environment for their patients.
11 Bath Ave.
01 667 3556
Deal valid Monday – Friday: 9am – 7pm
(subject to change)