€29 for Afternoon Tea with a Twist for 2 People & Glass of Wine (value up to €58)
– The Silk Road Cafe leads to great flavours.
– €29 for Afternoon Tea with a Twist for two people and a glass of wine each.
The Best Bits
– Awarded TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2014.
– Located in Chester Beatty Library on the grounds of Dublin Castle.
– Contemporary serving of Afternoon Tea with five sweet and five savoury items.
– Pair with a crisp glass of wine.
– Vegetarian and gluten free options available – just request at the time of booking.
– Available from Thursday to Saturday at 2 – 4pm.
– Menu changes monthly take a glimpse here
– Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine bursting with flavours and colour.
Your MyDeal Experience
Influenced by the collection in the Chester Beatty Library, this Afternoon Tea with a Twist features sweet and savoury treats from over 15 countries. You won’t find any finger sandwiches or scones here; try sushi, shawarma parcels, paella, date truffles, Persian love cakes and so much more.
About Silk Road Cafe
Walk into Silk Road Cafe and you’ll immediately sense that’s there’s something a little bit special about the place. It’s located in Chester Beatty Library on the grounds of Dublin Castle, attracting artists, tourists, students and lovers of good, healthy food. It occupies, what used to be, the 18th Century Clock Tower building and the impressive space is airy and bright.
The menus focus on Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine reflecting some of the countries represented in the museum. There’s also a food hall inside where you can buy great artisan and local produce. And more importantly, whether you’re there for a coffee and a quick bite, lunch or dinner, the staff will always welcome you with a smile.
Silk Road Cafe – Dublin 2
Chester Beatty Library
01 407 0770
Valid Thursday – Saturday: 2 – 4pm only (subject to change)
€29 for Afternoon Tea with a Twist for 2 People & Glass of Wine (value up to €58),