€29 for 2 Starters, 2 Mains and 2 Glasses of Wine at Brasserie 7, Dublin City Centre (value up to €60) – 5 Star Reviews!
– Dublin’s newest dining experience boasting a deliciously creative menu and stylish décor!
– Perfect for a romantic evening in town or a pre-theatre meal
– In-house live music on Friday and Saturday nights!
– A stones throw from the Jervis Street Luas stop and O’Connell Street.
– Includes your choice of starter and main course each from the tasty early bird menu.
– PLUS a glass of wine each!
– 5 Star Reviews!
– “Delicious Food, excellent service, lovely atmophere. I would highly recommend a visit to this lovely restaurant. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The food is delicious and there is a warm and pleasant atmosphere. Looking forward to my next visit.” – TripAdvisor
Romantic Meal for Two
Looking for a dining delight that’s both well priced and out of this world? A trip to Brasserie 7 on Capel St will banish your food cravings in an instant with feisty food that’s full of flavour!
Brasserie 7 delivers some of the finest modern dining Dublin has to offer with oodles of hearty menu items to satisfy your foodie within. Starters include Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings, Irish Goat’s Cheese Roasted Garlic & Honey Salad with mains including Twice Cooked Daube of Irish Beef and Butter Thyme Roasted Irish Chicken to name but a few.
The dining room itself holds many identities as you traverse through its various forms. High ceilings, natural light and beautiful artwork accent the main room while the mezzanine floor offers a more intimate dining experience. Brasserie 7 offers a casual style of service which is prompt and professional but still has charm. As a special treat, in-house live music is provided on Friday & Saturday nights – perfect for a romantic date!
The varied menu and relaxed and welcoming atmosphere makes Brasserie 7 the ideal dinner destination for any occasion. Whether you’re planning to surprise a loved one, getting some friends together for a catch up, gathering the whole family or grabbing a bite before a night on the town, there’ll be a welcoming seat and an array of delicious dishes to please your palate. And… it won’t break the bank!
Here are just some of the great customer reviews of Brasserie 7;
“Everything about this chic restaurant is seemless, flawless and full of panache from the mouthwatering menu, choice of wine and the wonderful way that we were given such a warm welcome on our second visit, that made us feel as if we had been regulars for many years instead a mere couple of months.” – TripAdvisor
“Went Friday night and enjoyed my meal and found the music and place very relaxing, loved the singer on the piano.” – TripAdvisor
Phone: 01 470 7770
€29 for 2 Starters, 2 Mains and 2 Glasses of Wine at Brasserie 7, Dublin City Centre (value up to €60) – 5 Star Reviews!,