€29 for 2-Course Gourmet Lunch at The Hot Stove for 2, incl. Starter & Main Course Each
– Today we present you with a unique and wonderful dining experience at The Hot Stove.
– €29 for lunch for two, including starter and main course each.
The Best Bits
– One of Dublin’s top restaurants with a cult following of loyal foodies.
– Tucked away in an elegant basement of two Georgian houses on Parnell Square West.
– Just around the corner from Hugh Lane Gallery and less than a minute’s walk from O’Connell Street.
– Available from 12noon until 2.30pm, Tuesday to Friday.
– This enchanting restaurant is raising the bar for city-centre dining.
– See for yourself why their excellent reputation is so well deserved.
Your MyDeal Experience
You’ll be astonished with the clarity of flavour in starters such as wild boar pizza with black trumpets and fig purée. And the delicacy of texture in the seared Goatsbridge trout make this a light but incredibly satisfying main course, especially as it’s combined with braised salsify, fennel, pomegranate and lemon butter (made with Wicklow cream).
The tempting lunch menu is one of imaginative combinations and arresting visuals. This is the type of food that’s normally reserved for special occasions but you don’t need any excuse to treat yourself.
About The Hot Stove
It’s not difficult to see why the The Hot Stove is so highly regarded among critics and patrons alike. Head Chef Joy’s impressive pedigree has earned her a reputation as one of the most well-respected chefs in the country. Every detail is taken into careful consideration. This restaurant is all about food that is as well cooked as it is conceived
The assured service is upbeat and welcoming, the décor elegant but not austere, the food impeccable yet uncomplicated. It’s open six days a week and boasts a wine list that perfectly complements each dish. This is a city-centre treasure worth discovering.
The Hot Stove – Dublin 1
38 Parnell Square West
(01) 874 7778
Valid for lunch, Tuesday to Friday from 12noon until 2.30pm (subject to change)