€27 for a Discover Scuba Diving Session, €189 for a PADI Advanced Open Water Dive Course, or €359 for an Open Water Dive Course (value up to €599)
– Like a fish to water…
– €27 for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving session with Emerald Diving Ireland.
– €189 for a PADI Advanced Open Water Dive course.
– €359 for an Open Water Dive Course.
– Emerald Diving is Ireland’s first Scubapro Educational Association member.
– Instructed by members of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI).
Breathing underwater like a fish is probably the less-romanticised equivalent of dreaming you can fly like a bird. But think about it… swimming, breathing and seeing underwater. You can be one with the fishies.
– €27 for a Discover Scuba Diving session with Emerald Diving Ireland, usually €75.
– Or €189 for a PADI Advanced Open Water Dive course, usually €385.
– Or pay €599 for an Open Water Dive course, usually €599.
Scuba diving is a long-standing activity among thrill-seeking people who love to get cosy with nature. It allows you to breathe comfortably under water for prolonged periods of time, while you swim around and explore you new underwater kingdom.
But diving to deep underwater levels takes training and practice, so novices will be glad to know they can grab the introductory Discover Scuba Diving session for just €27.
This course will help you master basic scuba concepts and skills under the supervision of a PADI instructor, and is conducted in the safety of a National Aquatic Centre pool.
PADI instructors are members of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors, so you can be guaranteed your instructor is experienced, professional and trained in educating people on how to dive safely.
If you’re already familiar and experienced with diving, why not boost your confidence with an Advanced Open Water Dive performance course, including:
– One Deep Water Dive
– One Underwater Navigation Dive
– Three more dives of your choice
And if you’re interested in PADI certification, consider an Open Water Dive course:
– First level of certification
– Five video lecture sessions
– Five pool-diving sessions in the National Aquatic Centre
– Held on Tuesday evenings in the N.A.C
– Four open water dives at sea
So dive right in, and see what you discover.
Emerald Diving Ireland
National Aquatic Centre
086 409 6224