€25 for Two 10oz Sirloin Steaks Cooked on the Stone Served With Seasonal Salad, Hand-Cut Chips and 3 Sauces at Raffs on The Corner (value up to €48)
– Good Food – Fine Wines and the best in Live Entertainment!
– Treat someone to a mouth-watering meal at the popular Raff’s on the Corner with this deal.
– Enjoy a perfectly cooked 10oz steak served on a hot stone and cooked at the table!
– Along with seasonal salad, hand-cup chips and three sauces!
– A unique experience cooking on super-heated volcanic stones
– Located in the heart of the heritage town of Skerries, Co. Dublin
– An irresistible neighborhood eatery.
– Set over two levels, this family owned restaurant, bar and live music lounge is spacious but classically designed.
– After dinner, enjoy a drink in the casual yet sophisticated ‘Centre Stage’ lounge, with live music dates each week
Sizzling Succulent Steaks
Okay. Here’s the deal… about the deal. This is not your traditional restaurant experience…
Think “The Flintstones” meets “Teppanyaki.” Just go with me on this… Traditionally grill stone cooking techniques were used by nomadic cultures. Kind of like we use the good old barbeque today. We throw on a few cuts of meat and whatever else takes our carnivorous fancy on the hot plate, cook it, eat it and love it.
Raff’s on the Corner is a neighbourhood eatery located in the heart of Skerries. A range of menus offer everything from burgers and steaks to seafood specialities and afternoon tea, with a special menu being provided for little ones. Spread over two levels, this family owned restaurant, bar and live music lounge is spacious, yet classically designed.
Diners can cut into a tender and juicy steak lunch or dinner, enjoying the main attraction from the steakhouse menu at Raff’s On The Corner. A 10oz sirloin steak served on a stone is the focal point of the meal, accompanied by a seasonal salad and hand-cut chips, plus garlic mayonnaise, red onion marmalade and BBQ sauce. Mmm….!
So for a delicious dining deal that won’t break the bank, hit Buy Now and enjoy a meaty feast from friendly folk at Raffs!
Raffs On The Corner
Phone: 01 810 5650
65/67 Church Street