€24 for Chargrilled Steak Dinner with Sides & Glass of Wine for 2 (value up to €55.80)
– Leave the Salmon Leap Inn with an empty plate and a full belly.
– Pay €24 for an 8oz sirloin steak dinner for two people with a glass of wine.
The Best Bits
– Popular traditional Irish Inn located on the Leixlip Road.
– Drop by for a tasty steak dinner between Monday and Friday from noon until 9pm.
– Succulent, chargrilled sirloin steak from the local butchers, Watkins.
– Complete with chips, tobacco onions and sauté mushrooms.
– Paired with a glass of house red or white wine.
Your MyDeal Experience
The sirloin steak dinner will leave you feeling fully sated thanks to its hearty portion size. There’s no need to book in advance, just pop by when you feel like spoiling yourself.
Just so you know you can upgrade your meal to the Surf and Turf, with crab claws and prawns cooked in garlic butter, for a €7 supplement.
About the Salmon Leap Inn
The Salmon Leap Inn attracts a wealth of customers from around the country. With roots in Co. Kerry and Dublin, the Inn is well known for its modern take on traditional Irish dishes and warm hospitality. The head chef uses local and seasonal produce in his quirky, wholesome dishes.
It’s the perfect pitstop for a pint with live music at the weekends, traditional sessions and all the big games are aired in the bar.
Salmon Leap Inn – Leixlip
Valid Monday – Friday: 12noon – 9pm