€22 for Indian Banquet for 2 or €44 for 4 incl. Main Courses, Sides & Starters or Desserts (value up to €93.60)
– Sample some Eastern delights at Ambala, Camden Street.
– €22 for an Indian banquet for two, including main courses, sides and starters or dessert.
– €44 for four people.
The Best Bits
– Located on the golden stretch of restaurants; Dublin’s Camden Street.
– Valid seven days a week on lunch or dinner.
– Delicious range of dishes inspired by Pakistan and India.
– Take a look at the lunch and dinner menu here to see for yourself what’s on offer.
– There’s everything from the spice-lovers’ Karahi to the satisfyingly-nutty Korma.
Ambala serve an array of South Asian cuisine taking their inspiration from the deeply flavoursome dishes of Pakistan and the warm tingles of Indian spices. What you can expect is a culinary trip through Asia with a great selections of dishes on offer. Striking the perfect balance between 100% Irish chicken and lamb and authentic Halal cooking; Ambala is a treat for the senses.
Ambala Restaurant – Camden St
11 Upper Camden Street
01 475 9094
Lunch: Monday-Friday: Noon-3.30pm
Dinner: Monday-Friday: 5-9.45pm
Sunday: Noon-9.45pm (subject to change)