€20 for Laser Tag Experience at Ambushed Paintballing, Mullingar (value €42)
– Suit up and get ready for all out war.
– €20 for a 75 minutes Laser Tag Experience at Gaybrook Demesne, Mullingar
– A great laser tag game for all ages.
– New to Mullingar and uses the world’s most advanced laser tag equipment.
– Great for kids, or for unleashing the big kid inside of all of us.
– Valid Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
”Hey loser, how’s not playing laser tag? Because playing laser tag is awesome” (Barney Stinson, HIMYM 2011). Like 99s and the Zoo, laser tag knows no max. age limit. It’s enjoyed by young and old alike, because it’s simply legen…wait for it…dary.
€20 for a 75 minutes laser tag experience at Gaybrook Demesne, Mullingar (value €42).
Whether you’re seven or 27, laser quest is a bundle of fun. A fast paced game that’s a high tech combination of tag and hide-and-seek, using some of the world’s most advanced laser tag equipment.
What is Laser Tag? Laser Tag includes all the fun of paintball minus the mess. Laser Tag guns are electronic. Each game is played with 10 lives and once you are hit by the opposition a life is eliminated from your gun. When all your lives are gone you are out of the game.
A great idea for keeping the kids occupied at the weekend or for a beguiling activity to do with friends or work colleagues.
Be warned though, I call dibs on jumping out with a laser gun and shouting ”Say hello to my little friend!”
€20 for Laser Tag Experience at Ambushed Paintballing, Mullingar (value €42),