€19 for Private Counselling Session at Counselling Life (value €60)
– Don’t suffer alone, reach out with talk therapy at Counselling Life, Cork.
– Pay €19 for a private one-to-one counselling session.
The Best Bits
– Modern and practical therapy centre located in Cork city.
– Available by appointment at a time that suits you.
– With Carol McNeill Dunlea BSc (Hons) in Counselling and Psychotherapy; pre-accredited member of IACP.
– Integrative approach using a variety of therapies.
– Grab two follow-up sessions for a discounted rate of €30 per session (usually €60 per session).
– Just remember to book them immediately for two consecutive weeks from the date of your first appointment.
About Counselling Life
Counselling Life is founded and operated by the highly qualified counsellor and psychotherapist, Carol McNeill Dunlea. Carol holds a degree in many forms of therapy and using an interactive approach she tackles any trauma, stresses, strains and worries that are affecting your life, in a safe, comfortable and private environment. Her qualifications also include youth and community work and life coaching as well as counselling and psychotherapy.
119 Patrick’s Street (entrance on Drawbridge St.)
085 708 7236
Available by appointment only