€19 for Dinner for 2 at Smokin’ Bones incl. BBQ Taster Platters & Beers or €29 for Jumbo Feasting ‘Bin Lid’ Challenge for up to 4 People (save up to 51%)
– It’s man versus Bin Lid at Smokin’ Bones on Dame Street.
– €19 for two BBQ taster platters for two people with a beer each.
– €29 for the jumbo feasting ‘bin lid’ challenge platter for up to four people.
The Best Bits
– Meats slow cooked over hickory wood until they fall right off the bone.
– Slathered in a salivating blend of barbecue sauces.
– Selection of tasty sides including pitt beans and bourbon mash.
– Dublin’s newest, authentic smokehouse is a unique experience.
– Sourcing the best quality Irish meats.
– The taster platter allows you to sample the best of what’s on offer.
– Challenge your friends in the ‘Bin Lid’ feast and record your timing on the wall.
Your MyDeal Experience
Are you man (or woman) enough to take on the Feasting ‘Bin Lid’ Challenge? Chow down on the tastiest meat feast including baby back ribs, brisket and pulled pork sliders, onion rings, pitt beans and wings served up on an 18-inch bin lid. Finish it in record time and you’ll placed on top of the leaderboard!
About Smokin’ Bones
Smokin’ Bones is the newest, authentic barbecue and smokehouse in town (conveniently located on Dame Street). Everything is cooked slow and low with tender cuts of meat smoked to perfection. From the moment you walk in the door you’ll be enveloped in a haze of Cajun spices. Those with a hefty appetite should try the signature Bin Lid Challenge where all contestants will have their best times posted on the wall.
Smokin’ Bones – Dame Street
34 Dame Street
Opening Hours (subject to change):
Monday – Sunday: 12pm – 12am
Last orders for food at 9pm