€19 for a Half Day (2.5 hours) Outdoor Rock Climbing Course or €35 for a Full Day (5 hours) (value up to €70)
– ‘Aint no mountain high enough…
– Pay €19 for a half day outdoor rock climbing course or €35 for a full day.
– Half day lasts for two and a half hours and full days takes five hours.
– Climb various grades and routes, abseil and learn climbing techniques.
– Suitable for all abilities, from complete beginners to the more advanced.
– Fully qualified instructors and insurance cover provided.
Do you remember how much fun climbing was when you were a kid? You’d climb anything the world put in front of you – trees, kitchen tables, the washing machine… you thought you were invincible! Come on you, grab a rope and have some fun again…
Pay €19 for a half day (two and a half hours) outdoor rock climbing course or €35 for a full day (five hours), value up to €70.
Embrace your inner child and grab a whole day or half day of fun in The Burren, Co. Claire. You’ll have a blast climbing various grades and routes and abseiling to your heart’s content. The course is super useful too – you’ll learn climbing techniques including rope work, knots and belaying.
And you know what – for once in your life you don’t have to be perfect. NevSail Rock Climbing caters for all abilities from complete beginners to the more advanced. The expert team of qualified instructors are friendly and approachable and will make sure you’re in the safest hands.
Forget being an adult, if only just for one day and get ready for a fun new adventure. Grab a coupon today and prepare for a real high!
Nevsail Watersports and Rock Climbing
Nevsail Outdoor Rock Climbing,
086 330 8236086 330 8236
Saturdays and Sundays only. Half day course times: 10.30 am to 1pm and 2pm to 4.30pm. Full day course lasts from 10.30am to 4.30pm.