€15 for €30 or €20 for €40 Voucher to Spend on Garden Plants, Herbs, Trees & Shrubs
– Make sure your garden is in bloom this summer with quality plants from award-winning Ratoath Garden Centre.
– €15 for a €30 voucher.
– €20 for €40 voucher.
The Best Bits
– Ratoath Garden Centre and Gardens located just outside Dublin; 10 minutes from the M50 (Derry exit).
– Choose from an extensive range of plants – specialising in perennials not found in most garden centres.
– Established 20 years ago and a Bord Bia award winner.
– Unique two-acre show garden, including a prairie border, herbaceous border, woodland border, mixed planted border and wildlife pond.
– Wildflower Café and gift shop.
– Free walk and talking tour of gardens on the second Saturday of every month from 12 noon until 1pm.
Your MyDeal Experience
You can spend your MyDeal voucher on the range of plants, shrubs, fruit trees and herbs available; see a list of available plants here. You’ll be blown away by their herbaceous border and range of perennials on offer.
Just so you know, the Walk and Talk tour of gardens by owner John Lord starts Saturday, April 11 and takes place on the second Saturday of every month thereafter.
About Ratoath Garden Centre and Gardens
Established 20 years ago, Ratoath Garden Centre and Gardens has developed from a nursery to an award-winning garden centre. They are a ‘real’ garden centre specialising in quality-winning plants and in particular perennials. The team offer choice and quality, and pride themselves on plant knowledge, which they are happy to share with customers. After all, the logo is ‘mad about plants’.
The garden centre is within a garden with half of the space taken up with planted borders. It is one of the largest show gardens in Ireland. John Lord, the proprietor and designer of the show gardens, gives an informational talk on the second Saturday of each month from 12 noon. Come and be inspired.
Ratoath Garden Centre & Gardens
01 825 6678
Opening Hours (subject to change):
Monday – Sunday: 10am – 6pm