€15 for Any Burger or Hot Dog & Craft Beer for 2 People at Frite Haus
– In need of a seriously good feed? Head to Frite Haus on Camden Street.
– €15 for burgers or hot dogs with craft beer for two people.
The Best Bits
– Located on Camden Street and valid seven days a week until late.
– Dine on the classic Frite Haus burger (housemade 8oz Irish beef burger on a Bretzel Bakery bun with garlic mayo, baby gem lettuce and tomatoes). Seriously yum!
– Prefer chicken? The free-ragne chicken burger with smoked paprika mayo should please you no end.
– Or, opt for one of their famous hot dogs.
– Choices included spicy chorizo, black pudding onion saussage, currywurst and more.
– Check out the full menu here.
– Don’t forget to wash all those yummy flavours down with a bottle of Irish, Belgium or German craft beer.
About Frite Haus
Frite Haus, located on Camden Street is a favourite haunt for those in need of a substantial feed. The trendy restaurant uses fresh, local ingredients to create Belgian-inspired dishes including the traditional sausage and frites. They also house over 20 different brands of craft beer from Ireland, Belgium and Germany.
Frite Haus – Dublin 2
87 Camden Street
01 475 8948
(subject to change)
Monday-Tuesday: Noon-9pm // Wednesday: Noon-10pm // Thursday: Noon-11pm // Friday: Noon-4am// Saturday: 1pm-4am // Sunday: 1-10pm