€15 for 2 Main Courses with Tea/Coffee in Dublin 1
– Modern Irish cuisine in The Old Music Shop Restaurant.
– €15 for two main courses and two cups of tea or coffee for two people.
– Or pay €30 for four main courses with tea or coffee for four people.
The Best Bits
– No better place to enjoy relaxing meal than in the very centre of the city.
– Choose any two main courses that tickles your taste buds from the evening menu.
– Served up seven days a week from 5 – 9pm.
– Including choice of creamy pasta dishes, healthy salads and some old favourites.
– Remember to stick around for a lovely cup of tea or coffee and a chat.
– Cheerful and intimate decor with clean lines and contemporary pops of colour.
– A sweet Christmas gift for any foodie with availability from January 1.
About The Old Music Shop Restaurant
The Old Music Shop Restaurant is set in a stylish Georgian room overlooking Findlater’s striking 19th century Gothic revival church. A clever amalgamation of styles from elegant to relaxed give this restaurant a truly unique atmosphere, making it an ideal location for both an informal lunch and a romantic evening meal.
Old Music Shop Restaurant
3 North Frederick Street
01 879 7888
Valid Monday – Sunday: 5 – 9pm only (subject to change)