€12 for a 2-Course Lunch for 2 People incl. Drinks (value up to €25)
– Take a pit-stop on a day out in Dublin city centre with today’s deal.
– Enjoy a meal for two including two starters, two mains and tea, coffee or soft drinks from the lunch menu at Carlo’s Restaurant, O’Connell Street for just €12.
– Take advantage of a great saving on a deal valued up to €25.
– Explore Dublin’s historical O’Connell St and Parnell Square area or shop ’til you drop on Henry Street.
One of Europe’s widest streets, O’Connell Street was once named Sackville Street, and before that Drogheda Street after Henry Moore, Earl of Drogheda with the surrounding streets names Henry Street, Moore Street, and Earl Street . . . OK, history lesson over.
Steep yourself in the historical area of O’Connell Street, and enjoy a lunch meal for two including two starters, two mains and tea, coffee or soft drinks at Carlo’s Restaurant, O’Connell Street for just €12.
Conveniently located close to the historical GPO and the artistic area of Parnell Square with the Hugh Lane Gallery and Irish Writers’ Museum, Carlo’s Restaurant is the perfect pit-stop for a day out exploring the city or doing some shopping.
Carlo’s Restaurant serves a wide and varied menu of tasty treats with something to suit everyone. Explore the lunch menu (served noon – 4.30pm) to see what suits your fancy.
Get your hands on today’s deal and treat yourself and someone special to a fun day out in Dublin’s city centre.
63/64 O’Connell Street
01 888 0856
Lunch: Noon – 4.30pm
- restaurant deals dublin
- food deals dublin
- dublin restaurant deals
- dining deals dublin
- restaurant deals in dublin
- dinner deals dublin