€119 for 1-Night or €179 for 2-Night Stay for 2, incl. 3-Course Dinner with Bubbly, Full Irish Breakfast & Late Check Out at Conyngham Arms Hotel
– Pay €119 for a one-night stay or €179 for a two-night stay in the Conyngham Arms Hotel.
– Set in the historic town of Slane, Co. Meath, only 40 minutes from Dublin.
– Includes a bottle of bubbly as well as a three-course meal on one evening in the hotel’s gastro restaurant.
– Wake up to a full Irish breakfast as well as late check out until 1.30pm.
– Just a 15-minute drive to Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth neolithic monuments.
– Grab now and pop in a card as a thoughtful Christmas gift- valid until February 2015.
– Valid Sunday to Thursday from October to December and seven days a week in January and February.
Is it for me?
If you’re tired of the run-of-the-mill city hotels that all look the same then you’ll love this luxury countryside escape.
Where am I staying?
You’ll be staying in the stunning Conyngham Arms Hotel, a beautifully restored 17th century coaching inn.
This relatively new accommodation is the little sister of nearby Tankardstown House which has won multiple awards for fine dining, premium location and luxury accommodation so you can expect the same calibre of service.
Each four-poster deluxe room is decked out with fine linen, a flat screen television, handmade toiletries and French-style, chic furnishings.
The Conyngham Arms is located just 40 minutes from Dublin so getting there is easy. Nowadays the name Slane is synonymous with annual concerts which take place at the enormous castle overlooking the town. That castle is worth visiting even without the A-list celebrities.
You’ll also be just six kilometres west of Bru na Boinne; the Boyne valley is home to Europe’s most extraordinary prehistoric sites and is a thousand years older than Stonehenge. The three principal sites are Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth. If you’re taking the kids along, head on over to Newgrange Farm for some light-hearted fun.
Anything else I should know?
– This deal is valid from October 17 until February 28, subject to availability.
– Your coupon will be valid Sunday to Thursday from October to December and seven days a week in January and February.
– We advise booking within seven days to in order to be in with the best chance of securing your preferred date.
– A supplement of €30 applies per child per night (aged from four to 12-years-old) including breakfast. Maximum of two children per stay.
– Late check out is valid until 1.30pm.
– Three-course meal is valid on one evening only from a set menu. Supplements apply if ordering from alternative menus which are available, inquire direct with hotel at the time of – booking.
– Purchase limits: 2 for you and 2 as gifts, but there is a limit of one coupon per stay.
Conyngham Arms Hotel