Barcelona: 2 or 3 Nights With Breakfast and Flights from €99 Per Person; Plus Tour from €122 Per Person
– Centrally located hotel in Barcelona
– Dublin flights included
– Bookings fulfilled by Clear Sky Holidays
Located in the Eixample district of Barcelona, Hotel Glories welcomes guests to Barcelona’s imposing architecture, cultural landmarks and sunbathed beaches, a 10-minute drive from the Mediterranean coastline.
– Rooms featuring wooden floors, air conditioning, TVs, minibar and Wi-Fi
– Hotel Glories, Calle Padilla 173 (entre Gran Vía y C/ Diputación), 08013 Barcelona, Spain
– Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday
– Pets not allowed
What You Get
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with breakfast and Dublin flights arriving between November 2014-March 2015
Option 1: standard
– From €99-€169 for 2 nights, depending on date chosen
– From €139-€209 for 3 nights, depending on date chosen
Option 2: with tour
– From €122-€192 for 2 nights, depending on date chosen
– From €162-€232 for 3 nights, depending on date chosen
MyDeal’s Guide To Barcelona
Set on the Mediterranean coast, between the mouths of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs, the Catalonian capital allures guests with a rich cultural heritage, trade exhibitions and street entertainment.
Cultural wonder seekers will rejoice in admiring UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the architectural works of Antoni Gaudí and Lluís Domènech i Montaner, including world-renowned La Sagrada Familia. Live music fans can take a walk down venues such as Razzmatazz and Apolo, while classical music lovers can take advantage of the many concert halls this city has to offer, from The Gran Teatre del Liceu to the modernista Palau de la Música Catalana. Ramblers can climb the Montjuïic and revel in a panoramic view of the city, followed by more chill-out time spent sipping a cocktail at the outdoor bars and cafes along La Rambla. To make the most of the Spanish experience, tourists can head to flamenco talent display sites and witness genuine spectacles from internationally acclaimed dancers.
Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
Guests are invited to enjoy special dining moments at the Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona serving an array of burger specialities in an informal setting with items from famous music legends. Visitors’ taste buds will be delighted with a two- or three-course dinner plus soft drinks.
– Excludes hotel pick-up and drop-off, any additional food, drink or merchandise purchased.
Find more information here.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the MyDeal and my travel dates are not available?
Clear Sky Holidays will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Clear Sky Holidays at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can he stay in my room?
Children aged 2 and older will need a MyDeal for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Clear Sky Holidays at the time of booking.
C/Padilla, 173 Barcelona 08013