1 or 2 Nights For Two With Breakfast, Bubbly and Chocolates from €75 at the Abbey Hotel
– Family-run manor house hotel dating back to the 18th century
– Stay in standard double room with breakfast each morning
– Sparkling wine and chocolates in room on arrival
– Traditional bar with an open log fire
Set amid castles, folkloric sites and mythic tombs, Abbey Hotel is a family-run manor house featuring a castle facade, and surrounded by private grounds preserving rural tranquillity. From the heart of Ireland, this abode invites visitors to explore the landscape and local heritage by heading to Derrycanan Bog Natural Heritage Area, or to Strokestown Park, The National Irish Famine Museum, a spot retaining 17th century original features.
– Named after the neighbouring ruins, this hotel invites guests to classically designed rooms featuring a warm red and yellow decor, and kitted out with TVs, hot drink-making facilities and Wi-Fi.
– Overlooking the gardens, the restaurant uses locally sourced produce in order to serve a wide selection of carefully crafted meals.
– At the bar, an informal setting allures tourists with a log burning fire and the opportunity to enjoy a carvery meal or a light snack from the menu.
The on-site leisure club boasts a 20-metre indoor swimming pool, while a hot tub, sauna and steam room provide relaxation moments after a day of sightseeing.
Included in all options: Stay for two in standard double room with breakfast each morning, bottle of sparkling wine and chocolates in room on arrival
– €75 for 1 night arriving Sun-Fri between 29 July and 30 September 2014
– €145 for 2 nights arriving Sun-Thu between 29 July and 29 September 2014
– Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by 1pm.
– Pets not permitted.
Abbey Hotel Roscommon
Galway Road Roscommon Roscommon